Friday, July 09, 2004

My I LOVE list

I love Jesus
I love sunsets
I love strawberries
I love the beach
I love dogs
I love sunsets at the beach
I love people
I love passionate people
I love the moon
I love nights
I love the rain
I love my family
I love poetry
I love laughter
I love art
I love books
I love art books
I love to draw & paint
I love San Salvador
I love coffee
I love afternoons at a café
I love the sea breeze
I love breezy nights
I love helping others
I love smiles
I love my friends
I love meeting new friends
I love movie nights
I love scary movies & comedies
I love weird movies (like What Dreams May Come and Eternal Sunshine)
I love the smell of babies (when they’re clean)
I love roller coasters
I love roses
I love brown eyes
I love when people call me "darling"
I love San José, Costa Rica
I love Coyoacán, Mexico City
I love iced mochas & mocha frappuccinos
I love the Bible (specially the book of Job)
I love El Salvador
I love cheesecakes
I love San Francisco, CA
I love the smell of coffee
I love kickboxing
I love birthdays
I love late-night talks
I love UNO
I love winning at UNO
I love high places
I love pictures
I love Chinese food
I love hugs
I love to walk barefoot in the sand
I love pupusas
I love music (not country or heavy metal)
I love Thai food
I love making other people laugh (I really do!)
I love Fridays
I love memories
I love Van Gogh (he's my inner artist)
I love Garfield
I love long hair (on me)
I love watercolor
I love receiving long e-mails from friends
I love postcards
I love looking at the stars
I’d love to visit Italy
I love the sound of the ocean
I love seashells
I love rainy days
I love the lights of the city at night
I love when I find a person I can look up to
I love Alanis Morissette's music
I love letters from friends
I love “Una vida en el cine” by Alberto Masferrer
I love when people trust me
I love the smell of the grass when it starts raining
I love when people play with my hair (ok, not anybody!)
I love Victor Hugo’s “Les Miserables”
I love candles and the dance of fire
I love the relief after saying I’m sorry
I love Van Gogh’s Starry Night
I love Versalles (that place in San Salvador)
I love when people wait for my reaction when they try to speak Spanish
I love compliments
I love honesty
I love big cities

4 comments:

elunomexicano said...

When this summer started I set a goal to myself to read atleast the book of Job from the bible, and Today i'm glad to say that I finally did it because I read it on your list...

BEGT said...

I'm glad!
Are you loving Job?!

elunomexicano said...

oh job was great

Andrea said...

I love this post.

Thanks for sharing!!

:-)