Saturday, March 04, 2006

And the other two Bs made it to Foster City!

I hate FedEx.

I don't care that they have one of the most talked-about logos, I will never send anything through FedEx again. The Two Bs made it to CA yesterday, the painting was safe and everything seems to be ok, (THANK YOU MARIA!) But the painting was supposed to be there on TUESDAY!

Bunch of liars.

I'm in peace now, though. I've been with my corazón en la mano since I sent the painting. I'm glad that it made it.

And well, I'm talking about making it to the "Las Mujeres" art exhibit at the Galeria Tonantzin in San Juan Bautista, CA. Thanks to my friend Maria Sanchez, one of my paintings is in exhibit now. The reception is on March 11th (the day after my bday!) so if you're in the area you should go :)

"The Two Berthas"
Las Mujeres Exhibit
Galeria Tonantzin
San Juan Bautista, CA
For sale

No comments: