Saturday, August 09, 2008

Anna

Friend... We messed up.
We had to go on an Elizabethtown-like adventure before you left this side of the country.
I've found how beautiful and magical this place can be.
I've also found the statue of the Christ, Dinosaur World and now I know where the bridge is... I found that yellow bridge!!!
Maybe you can come back sometime and we can go find things and take photos.
You can put some music and I'll put some more music for the soundtrack of a trip.

Christ of the OzarksClosedFog over the White RiverBeto, pizza and the end of a beautiful sunset

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. well now i've got to watch that again.. how about a fall weekend road trip? we could pack a cooler and just spend money on gas. we could sleep in the car. i would really like to explore the ozarks. there's a lot of weird stuff in between fayetteville and little rock.. and maybe visit a winery or two..

Lady 24 said...

voy a comprar esa pelicula!