Saturday, June 26, 2004

P.A.J.

Oh my goodness!
I wrote an e-mail to my best friend yesterday, and when I sent the message I got this really weird message in hotmail that said that one of the addresses I was sending the e-mail to was on my blocked list and that I had to eliminate it from that list in order to send the e-mail. My first thought was: WTH?!
I didn't even know that such a list existed... and why would I block my best friend?!
Anyway, I looked at the freaking list and I had a bunch of other friend's e-mails in there... of course I updated that list, and then my message went through.
Today, I got an e-mail from my best friend and she said she wrote me twice this month and that she didn't know if I got those messages... So I CONDEMN THAT LIST!
She sent me a copy of the two e-mail so it was all good, but anyway... I hope that does not happen again... for all of you, Hotmail users... check you blocked-list... Yeah! You have one!

Take care.

(Por el amor de Jesus!!!)

1 comment:

BEGT said...

note to self: PAJ means Por el Amor de Jesus.