Wednesday, September 01, 2004

SO AWESOME!!

Life is so wonderful!
I've been having a great time lately, that doesn't mean I'va not had any problems ('cuz I'va had a lot), that means that I've been doing my best and living life to the fullest!!!
Living, making decisions, speaking, hughing, ect FROM THE HEART...
Someone told me one of these days, that one should only do things from the heart, even if it's wrong... of course, I looked at him like saying "WHAT?"
Then he explained, if you do things from the heart, you'd be happy because you're being yourself. "Then you'll sleep good at night" he said to me and then added, "You'll be in peace with yourself" and that was one of the moments I'll never forget (should I say "one of those lectures I'll never forget"?!)
Well... live from the heart.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.waltonartscenter.org/

Anonymous said...

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa