Wednesday, September 08, 2004

"you'll get caught up with your sleep in about 30 years"

Said P.M. one of my advisors/friends/leaders/directors. He's really awesome. I saw him this morning (at 7:45 am) when I was reading for my WLIT class in one of the tables in the Union. I told him I was tired and then he said "you'll get caught up with your sleep in about 30 years". Well, if your wondering what the heck am I into... easy... I'm really involved with Students Affairs.
I'm actually a Journalism student (not actually a Journalist though... try Advertising and Public Relations). But I have so much passion for Students Affairs... I don't even know when this began... but it is now in my heart, what can I say?!
I have my interview for the MUFP this Friday morning. I'm so excited!
Well... no time for more.
My schedule is so crazy!!!!!!!! I go from class to meetings to work to office hours to more meetings to study to rehersals to volunteer to advisory committee meetings... and the list goes on and on.
Till next time... this was BG, reporting for blogger.
Ciao!

No comments: