Sunday, October 24, 2004

Focus

It's not hard to do... really.
But lately I've heard the word "Focus!" so many times... as a comand!
The night of the SH meeting, I saw a friend of mine outside the MCenter and he told me to go to class (to my 7pm TR class) and I said "of course I'm going, you don't need to tell me what to do" and my friend said "I just want to keep you focused" and then someone says "Oh!!! That's a full time job!"
I might need people to keep me in track every now and then when my energy level is low, or when I'm really angry, or when I have a sugar-rush, or an anxiety attach (this only happens when I have to speak in public). BUT other than that I'm fine! :) Really!!!

Anyway... last week was really good.
I made a shirt that says "Made in El Salvador" for the airbrush t-shirts last Friday.

That's all for now... I need to focus on the movie review I have to turn in tomorrow :)
Ciao!

No comments: