Friday, October 01, 2004

Greater things

Today, it's been great.
I was wearing the cute shirt that my daddy bought for me in Mexico. I looked cute!!! (I'm serious!)
And well, it's been rainning all day, so I was going to my second class and right in front of the FNAR building... it happened. I fell down.
I was all wet... but that was not the problem... the deal is that it was REALLY embarasing. I got up quickly and I said I was OK.
I didn't go to my next class right away, I called CM to see if I could get a FNL t-shirt, but her office was closed. so I called AT and he gave me an EL t-shirt. It's a XL and I feel like I'm on my PJs... but hey. I'm not wet anymore!
So it's been a really interesting day.
Great things have been happening in my life, and I know greater things will come.
Of course, I will never scape the falls and slips, specially with winter around the corner; I know that if it's snowing, I'll fall for sure!
Life is fun.
But in my case, life is funny. :)
That's it for now. Oh... I have the Gridiron show tonight and tomorrow night. Please, don't tell me to "break a leg" 'cause it might just happen for real.
Ciao!

No comments: