Friday, November 18, 2005

Today I know...

That I like posters. And I'm falling in love with art all over again... I love it when this happens!!! Today when I was going up the black-metal stairs and I saw my reflection in the window I thought to myself "what am I doing? what am I doing in journalism? why am I in that department? I should be a BFA -Bachellor of Fine Arts-... Man... I should have done just Art." And well, as much as I want to live my life with no regrets things like this one happen. I really would like to work on art all day long. But I guess everyone's got to make a living... Student Affairs shouldn't be that bad. It's a lot of work but I'll enjoy it. So I need to find a good Higher Ed Grad program (any suggestions, dear readers?). BUT listen to this -read it, I guess- ONE DAY I will do what I dream of... I'll be a full-time artist. Life's short... I just pray -and I'm working hard- so that day comes soon.

2 comments:

Daniel Mollenkamp said...

You don't need any degree to be a full-time artist, just a bunch of art. If your going to major in something, it might as well be something that helps you get a job like Journalism. Unsolicited advice from a total stranger. Chase your dream!

Coco said...

What ever you decide to do in life-
career wise/ work...
make sure that your heart is in it.
Work is "work", and life is too short!

Un fuerte y caluroso abrazo.
Cuidate!