Saturday, March 17, 2007

Off to New Orleans.... see ya in a week

I'm going to New Orleans for the week of Spring break to do some work on rebuilding the city. We'll be gutting houses for the week, so I'll relieve a lot of stress that way. It's not that often that I get to hammer down walls....

Right now I have a terrible headache that seems like it's gonna be a migraine because I have it since I woke up and now, a few hours and pills later, it's still here. I need to pack and get in the shower (yes, I still haven't showered, but it's OK... it's Saturday!).

This morning I looked out the kitchen window and saw the neighbor's tree, that comes over out backyard, full of white flowers. It was a beautiful sight! So I went to get my camera and took a few photos. I downloaded them already, because I had to erase all the pictures from the memory cards before I leave tonight.

Oh, I have to pack. I can't wait for the Big Easy.

Arrivederci.

No comments: