Thursday, March 15, 2007

My I-Love List (revisited)

I love God
I love my family
I love my friends
I love my patria, El Salvador
I love pineapple
I love music
I love city life
I love traveling
I love cherries
I love art
I love chess
I love painting
I love designing
I love the smell of oil paints
I love Van Gogh
I love short stories
I love free verse poetry
I love street art
I love photography
I love Salvadoran food
and tacos
I love fresh green grass
I love rainy days
I love drawing
I love 'Una Vida en el Cine' by Alberto Masferrer
I love the window seat in planes
I love airports
I love Santana's music... and John Mayer's
I love San Salvador
I love Washington DC
I love San Jose, Costa Rica
I love Coyoacan, Mexico
I love the theater
I love when people call me Darling
I love helping others
and making others laugh
I love high places
I love creative writing
I love seashells
I love the book of Job in the Bible
I love dogs... I'd love a Leonberger
I love water
and coffee
I love postcards and any souvenirs I can get for no more than $5
I love soul food
I love to walk barefoot... specially in the sand
I love Jazz
I love the Blues
I love the beach
I really love the beach
I love sunsets... specially if they're at the beach
I love fresh air
I love breezy nights
and I love the stars

If you're interested... this is the list I had before (CLICK)

No comments: