Saturday, December 27, 2008

Feliz Cumpleaños and good-bye

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS PAULINITA!!!!!
te quiero mucho amiga! it was a couple of days ago, but here's this:
feliz 24



And with that, I say goodbye.

With the end of the year always comes reflection and new expectations. I am happy and thankful for this year. It has been good and bad, happy and sad, and memorable. I got to see people I love. I got to see my dad and my friend Paulina after so many years. And the first of the year I got to see my brother JuanCa after almost 6 years. 2008 has left me with many blessings, but also, with a big hole inside.

I started this blog out of nothing, so beside from somewhat outlining part of my journey in the past 5 years it didn't go anywhere. So I have to move on. Move on from this space to new, wonderful things. :)

For now, find me here, here, and here.

I wish you life, health and happiness.

No comments: