Wednesday, September 14, 2011

One week left of Summer + Las Vegas

Oh Summer, so sweet and so short. A couple of weeks ago the weather started to change and nights are getting cooler. The skies have also been a extra intense shade of blue, lately. I already miss the hazy afternoons and washed out skies. I have become a Summer baby. Hard to believe, but there was a time in my life where I used to dread the hottest days of the year.

I'm embracing life though, so it's OK if Summer goes away for a little bit, as long as it comes back to me...

I've had a wonderful time shooting film in the last couple of months and "excited" doesn't really describe how I feel about seeing the prints that come out of my Summer project. To end things with a nice note, I'm going to Las Vegas this weekend. I get to visit my dear friends and I get to see one of my new fave bands life, Imagine Dragons.

Please remind me, to never stop being excited about every day in the life.

No comments: