Sunday, January 22, 2012

Making lists [2012]

I make lists when I feel weird, out of place.

Lately, there have been too many of those days, too often. So here's what I have:

Want to see live:
- Matt Nathanson
- Mason Jennings
- John Mayer (again and again)
- The Naked And Famous
- G. Love (again and again)
- Fitz And The Tantrums
- Calle 13

I already know I'll get to see some of them live this year, the rest I'm on the look-out for. I really want to go to SXSW.

Want to visit:
- Death Valley NP
- Canyonlands NP
- Zion NP
- Yosemite NP
- Grand Canyon NP
- Monument Valley NP
- Big Sur, CA
- Redwood NP
- Portland, OR
- Denver, CO
- Salt Lake City, UT
- NYC
- Drive down the PFC from Oregon to L.A.
- Red Rock Canyon, LV, NV.

I to get to all those National Parks this year. I'll leave NYC and the MOMA for later.

What I want to accomplish in 2012:
- Establish LFP in NWA (each one, teach one)
- Get back in my size 8 jeans
- Travel
- Enjoy more live music
- Get at least one kick-ass self portrait
- Get back to yoga and hiking (it'd be good to do all AR trails before I leave)
- Leave AR

He dicho.

Edit.. I love checking things off

2 comments:

Ryan Ray said...

Hey Hey!!
Long time no chat I found your blog!
I lost some of my poetry and i thought i put it online somewhere and it came up on your site. I no longer have Facebook long story...so shoot me a line some time

your friend from New Orleans

Ryan Ray

rcray@wgno.com

BEGT said...

Ryan!!! I'm about to email you. I remember your poetry on that xanga site..