Saturday, January 14, 2012

Out of place

I feel foreign to my own life at the moment. It's past midnight and I'm not sleepy, although very tired. Coming back from Darby's tonight I was trying to embrace the night drive (cold, but clear skies... lots of stars and the moon rising around midnight). But I couldn't. Not even the sweet music was making things better. I was driving too fast, so I slowed down and called Paulina. She thought the phone call was strange, "WTF?" she answered. We talked for a while and I told her I was feeling strange. Then I stayed in my car talking to her for a while until she had to go to bed. I should think of what I want to do in 2012... my 27th year of life. This freaking post even feels weird. Where am I going with all this?

Where am I going? 

Where am I?

Where?

No comments: