Saturday, March 10, 2012

27th Bday

I'm a blessed woman. Specially because my mother wrote this to me today:

Thanking God for the 27 years that we have been together, you are a really "B"lessing to me:
I love ur fhotos
I love ur paints
I love u are University Graduate
I love ur poems
I love ur volunters
I love ur in the news
I love ur tacos de curry
I love cuando tenemos sesion de fotosI
I love u are University Alumnai
I love ur postcards
I love ur comments en tus fotos
I love traveling with u
I love ur friendship con Paulina
I love u like traveling
I love ur friendship con Marsha Foster
I love ur friendship con Chepe
I love ur friendship con el Chino
I love ur friendship con Alejandro
I love you care of family in El Salvador
I love you care of me
I love u are close to your family
I love ur humor sense
I love u like cats
I love ur banana bread
I love u care for your brothers & sisters.
I love ur friendship with your dad
I love you are in my life, you are the best daughter in the whole world and I wana wana wish u a happy birthday I wana wana wish u a happy day. I wana wana wish u a lots of presents, I wana wana wish u a good pasteeeeel.
I'm sure you will enjoy your "B" day
I wish u the best today and forever
Mochu love.

No comments: