Wednesday, December 10, 2003

I'm a survivor~

Hey!!!!!! I survived!!!!!!
I turned my paper 5 at 2:43 pm (yes... Comp I)
It was due at 3:00 pm but I decided to start a little late.... like last night!
I had like three weeks to do this paper and I waited till last night to start writing it....
I call that atenimiento
you know I spent all night writing that and this morning I was planning to get here (university campus) early so type it ('cause I don't own a computer) but it snowed last night and early this morning.... and it was my first time driving on the snow.... so it took me like and hour to get here, it usually takes me like 20 min.
well... when I got here I had to walk a long way 'cause there was no buses.... at least I didn't see one... I think because today is dead day (before finals) but who knows~!
And I felt down on my way to the fine arts building...it was really slipery and the grown was cold!!! and I don't know how I hurt my left eye... it got pretty red and I couldn't open it (I'm kinda blind already! so imagine with just one eye!)...
well I went and left my sketchbook on my instructur's office and then I went to the lab... and I was there till 2:45 pm.....
I'm really tired right now... and I still have 3 final exams left!!!
but what really made my day was the cafeteria food! I'm kidding... it was the fact that the day was so bright!
you know how the snow makes the days brighter... because the white reflects the light...
it's been a wonderful day.....
thank you God! :o)

No comments: