Monday, February 07, 2005

Flowers for a gray day


flowers for a gray day
Originally uploaded by mcartist11.

These past few days have been a little gray. I like them.
My dad hasn't written to me in a while, I don't know what's up. I've been very busy with school and work, so I hadn't had much time for myself... except for last Saturday evening, when I went to the painting studio to work on my assignment for Tuesday. I was the only one in the studio so I put some nice music and it was soooo good.
I was working on something for school, but it was goooooood! I relaxed and ruin one of my fave shirts (got some paint on it). After that I decided to stop by Barnes & Noble and bought two books. One of them is "The Massacre at El Mozote" by Mark Danner.
Very interesting.
I love to go to Barnes & Noble... alone. I spend time looking at art books or travel books. I also enjoy looking at book covers and sometimes I read a little. I don't think anyone knows about my little B&N thing. :)

No comments: