Sunday, February 13, 2005

I think I'm typing with my eyes closed

I'm working on a report that I have to turn in tomorrow, but I'm tired. I still have to read for class. I slept in this morning and I overslept on Saturday; I had to be somewhere at 9 am and I woke up at 10:28 am. Well... at least I got some sleep. And I went to the UA LSU basketball game. We won.

Random thought: why is it so hard to keep a secret?
I'm working on a painting for a friend. He doesn't know. Actually, I'm the only one that knows :) and I don't want to tell him because I might not finish it soon. I started it last night after I finished my assignment. Something inside me is tickling me to go and say "I'm painting something for you and you'll LOVE it". But what if he doesn't love it? or what if I like it so much that at the end I decide to keep it?
I'll do my best to keep quiet.

Anyway... after all this randomness, I have to get to work.
Keep dreaming, all you dreamers out there. I'll do the same :)

No comments: