Thursday, February 10, 2005

I'm so freakin' tired


our morning coffee
Originally uploaded by imtrendywendy.

I had a test this morning. Art History II. It was horrible. I'm exhausted. I studied a lot for that test, I stayed up till really late last night.
And as always... coffee saved me this morning.

I was trying to concentrate last night, but it was late. So I put some music to help me stay awake, and I ran into this really cool "rola" that kinda goes with me.
First time I heard it... and it was one of my CDs. The name is "modern dance". Here's a link so you'll know what the lyrics say. This is what I like the most:


Maybe I should go and live in Amsterdam
in a side street near a big canal
spend my evenings in the Van Gogh Museum
what a dream, Van Gogh Museum...

And maybe you and I could fall in love
regain the spirit that we once had
you'd let me hold you and touch the night
that shines so bright, so bright with fright

NOW, on a different note: Valentine's is sooo overrated.

No comments: