Saturday, March 12, 2005

Bday wishes on my FB wall

These were the bday wishes that my friends left on my Facebook wall! Some other people sent me messages... I had a blast!!!

Hey Bertha! just wanted to be the first one to wish you a happy b-day on Th. Is it 21st? ;) -JC

BG..... WHAS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B-DAY GURL.. Man I know Im gonna kick it hard for my B-day tomorrow so you needs to be kickin it hard 2 nite. Hope that you got everything that you wanted for this day, If not... atleast you got a NASTY DAWG on da WALL.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! ~Antonio Omega Psi Phi Nasty Dawg

Happy Birthday!! Hope you enjoy it~ Joey

Hey Berthita! Quiero desearte un super chevere vacán shampoo FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS! Que Dios te bendiga y te conceda las peticiones de tu corazón. Gracias por sonreir siempre, es bueno encontrarse contigo en el camino y en FNL. -Cecilia.

Feliz cumpleaños mi amiga! okay okay, i'll let you have will this time since it's your b-day n all. ~Tejal

Happy Birthday B!! I love you!! ~Katie D.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! Melisa M.

Wishing you much happiness on your special day. Happy B-day, BG!!!!!
~Mallory

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS MI BERTIS LINDA!!! I LOVE YOU LITTLE ONE!! :) ~Chris

Happy Birthday BG!!!
-Tina-

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERTHA! :) I hope that you have a great day!
Love, TVo

Berthaaaaa...!!!!
Have a blast today....!!! Have a great Birthday..!!
Love ya,
Meena

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERTHA!!! TTYL
~BEONICA~

Happy Birthday Bertha!
- Jacob

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERTHA!~Raymond

HAVE A HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTHDAY!!!! :)
- Christian

Hola chica!!! ¡feliz cumpleaños! ~BR~

This is craziness. Look at how many people told you "Happy Birthday." Bertha = Miss Popularity. 20 years old...still a pup. By the way, I like your art, you got skills, girl! If you ever need a nude model, then give me a call...and I will find someone you can use. :) -Freddie

Happy Birthday Bertha!!! I hope you had a great day! Watchout though...you are starting to get old! JK -Michelle

Happy Birthday- Nikki B

solo un mensage para desearte un tarde cumplea~os. Espero que te la haigas pasado a todo dar y que Dios te bendiga con muchos b-day's mas. ~maria

No comments: