Saturday, April 23, 2005

Randomness

I saw a squirrel with a hairless tail. It was weird... I still don't think I can say that I've seen it all... but THAT was weird and pretty funny!!!

Earlier today, I was thinking about some pretty cool things to write... but I didn't write them down, so I forgot what they were. MAN... I hate it when that happens! All I can remember is that it was a cool piece of thought with a little bit of poetry potential! Anyway, I'll see if I remember later (and then I'll write it down!).

On a different note: I watched The Notebook yesterday. I'm not impressed (yes... that's for you CM), but there was a line in one of the dialogues that I loved:

"I have all these thoughts bouncing around in my head; but with a brush in my hand... the world just gets kind of quiet"

I love the smell of rain... when it storms, I walk to the nearest window and close my eyes. I did that one of these days (I think it was last Thursday).

Oh... and on Thursday, I was having a wonderful day! After my ARHS class I went to the coffee shop and one of my friends gave me an Iced Mocha (I have to pause right here and say that Iced Mochas are a blessing from above - at least for me!) and then I went to the FNL office, where three of my friends were talking about super volcanoes exploding, and earthquakes destroying NWA, and tornado warnings for that night (it was crazy!). So I said... "Man! My day was FINE and now you tell me we're all gonna die?!"... They were cracking up!

And since this post has nothing to do with anything in particular, I thought I'd share this website I found :) http://www.scarysquirrel.org/

Oh... and I just got a links page. Not very fancy, but it's free in www.geocities.yahoo.com and I'm getting familiar with the html code thingy! :)

No comments: