Sunday, January 27, 2008

"Tenes que escribirlo..."

I was talking to my friend Pau yesterday and in between everything we talked about, a funny story came up. Something about me, a friend, a hot saturday in El Salvador, and melting ice cream in the middle of the highway. A low point in my life... maybe. A funny moment that will stay with me forever... without a doubt. What makes it even funnier is that she saw me. Giving away ice cream. On her way to the beach. I was sweating and quite embarrassed.
She said I have to write it. And I think I want to, I want to write everything. The low points, the high points. The good, the bad, the funny, the sad. My life story. I want to put her in words that someone will care about sometime. And I hope to do it in a way that people will enjoy reading.
:)
I want to do so much.
But for now, I'll take off to see a dear friend. And a movie.

1 comment:

Lady 24 said...

si, yo recuerdo ese dia!!!! como si fuera ayer!!!! pero deja amiga, que un dia nos reuniremos a tomar un cafe mientras escribes un libro con nuestras memorias!