Wednesday, May 25, 2005

To Pippo8876...

...because I know she'll read this, eventually.

Dear CM,
Thank you for all you do. You're a great friend and I thank God for being so wonderful for crossing our paths in this life. You know I greatly appreciate you... even though I'm sarcastic, and sometimes I discourage you, and yell at you for calling me a loud Latina, etc.
Sorry I didn't bring any pupusas for you today. I would have given you some of mine, but I gave blood last night and I didn't have breakfast this morning so I really needed to have lunch (I don't like excuses either).
Please don't get mad because I won't be a sistah... that's just me.
And well... I think that's all I wanted to say.
Stay true, siempre.
~ BG

1 comment:

BEGT said...

Pipposona... "stay true" should be everybody's motto. I am your sistah.