Sunday, June 11, 2006

Back here-- from DC.

I'm back. The week didn't last long enough in DC. I have some great stories to tell, many photos, many reasons to smile. Right now, though, I'm catching up with some things I need to do-- web design reading, for instance. So it'd be later that I write here about my 3rd visit to the city I want to call home. For now, I'll leave you with a picture of my friend Aaron and me at the Open City cafe. It was the only chance I had to meet with him. I was a little sad because I didn't get to see my cousins and tia Maya, and I didn't get to meet with Mariama. Despite not having enough time to do everything I wanted, I had a wonderful time. I will tell you more about it, I promise.

Love, B.

1 comment:

Bellota said...

QUE BUENA FOTO, QUE LINDO VERLOS A LOS DOS JUNTOS. PORQUE TE GUSTA TANTO DC? QUE TIENE? CREO QUE AMERITA CONOCER ESA CIUDAD Y VER QUE ONDAS AHI?, SI TE VAS PARA ALLA, YA CON VOS Y AARON ALI, NI MODO, ME MUDO PARA DC, Y DEJO LA CALIDEZ DE CALIFORNIA!