Monday, October 08, 2007

Stormy heart

"Sometimes I wish that I was the weather, you'd bring me up in conversation forever. And when it rained, I'd be the talk of the day." --JM

I like it when it rains in the spring, because the rain is no longer freezing and it leaves flowers behind. In the summer, it usually refreshes the air, and it brings some clouds to ease the burning sun over our heads. But in autumn... I think I rather have storms that light rain. The winds bring down the lose leaves from the trees. Trees that change their colors. I love storms and the dark sky in the middle of a day. The clarity that it brings to life. The dust goes down with the water and things are clear and quiet just for a few moments after the storm goes away. I love storms. They make me feel fragile, so human. Thunders are the voice from heaven. Sometimes I wish I was the weather...

No comments: