Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"Good morning sunshine, I now see you, cause I am awake"

Those are Alicia Keys' words... from a poem.... that I'm pretty sure it's called Good Morning Sunshine. Anyway, as you might note at the end of this post, it's little after 6:30 in this time zone and I am already awake. I had car trouble yesterday, so I was going to take my mom to work today and then take her car with me to try to get mine started, but at the last minute she was able to get a ride.

I am pretty tired of car trouble.

I am also a bit cold. Because my wet hair is touching my back... and it's cold outside. That probably doesn't make sense to you, but that's OK, it's before 7 am and I don't think I'm very reliable before that time. Unless I'm pulling all nighters, which is not going to be happening anytime soon, because I am not applying for grad school just yet. I do have to take my GRE soon, but no filling out applications for me yet. I am still to decide what road I want to take. Right now, no road is just right.

I am getting hungry. And I need to go blow-dry my hair. Ciao.

No comments: