Monday, August 16, 2004

Fall '04 schedule

I just turned in my work schedule to my boss...
I spend time last night thinking about my class and work schedule... trying to squeeze some work between my classes and I got a little stressed. I'm involved in so many things at the University that I don't know if I'll be able to get enough work to fulfill my needs (gas, cell phone bill, lunches, mocha frappuccinos and iced mochas...)
I'm doing my best.
I'm happy school is starting back... I love everything about the UA (I'd need more scholarships though, 'cause it's expensive for me).
And I'm so excited about Make a Difference Day and all the other things I'm doing... hopefully I'll get sellected for the Minority Undergraduate Fellows Program.
Life is awesome. I'm so grateful for everything. Gracias Dios!

No comments: