Monday, August 16, 2004

Make a Difference Day

Hey I just got out of a meeting for MADDay 2004.
It was fun, we have a LOT of stuff to do... as I write this words, my co-chair and I are making up the Top 10 reasons someone should volunteer on Make a Difference Day.
We have 9 right now... some are very cheesy... so we'll probably make up 15 or more and then choose the best ones.
Did I mention I'm excited to start back school???!!!
I went to see my J-professors today and they were all happy to see me... they all asked if I was there to get my scholarship money :)
And I got into a "skong" production with the J-dep (skong = skit + song). We'll practice on Wednesday nights and Sunday afternoons.
NICE!
Did I mention that life is awesome?!!!

3 comments:

BEGT said...

How the heck do you post pictures in here????
I have a pic I want to post here but I have no clue how to do it!!!
HELP!!!

Maria Sanchez said...

Use "hello" service from Picasa. There should be link somewhere on Blogger. or try www.picasa.com it's a free service from google.

BEGT said...

Gracias!