Friday, August 13, 2004

From a wise one

"Be the change you wish to see in the world…" - Gandhi
Gandhi is one of the wise ones I admire! One of this days (Monday night to be exact!) I was at Barnes & Noble with one of my best friends and I saw a journal with this quote on the cover...
The first thing that came to my mind was "Hey... that'll be so perfect for my poetry!" and then I looked at the price and like everything else at B&N it was overpriced, so I just looked at it for a moment and put it back on the shef.
Of course, with my university bill on the mailbox and a bunch of textbooks to buy and a cell phone to get I can't buy something like this... not right now.
I'll wait till I have my own office with my nameplate on my desk to buy a cool journal for my poetry!!!
Or maybe I just have to wait till my b-day comes around and someone asks me "hey, what do you want for your b-day?" then I'll say "hold on a sec, let me get the list!" ha ha ha!


No comments: