Thursday, August 12, 2004

ROCKin'

ROCK camp session 1 was a great experience. I had a blast and I think the campers had a great time too. I’m all sore for all the activities and games…if pain is weakness leaving the body, then all I have to say is that I never thought I was THAT weak!!!
I’m looking forward to ROCK camp session 2. I hope the weather is nicer… because we had rain on day 2 - session 1.
What I liked the most was the dance… we were all dancing, even tough some of us should have been sitting down since our dancing skills aren’t so great. And there were a million bugs dancing with us!
CJ will teach me how to “step” :)
HA, I bet that’ll be fun!!!
And also, for session 2 I’ll be prepared for the cup-game. I’ll be practicing!

2 comments:

elunomexicano said...

cool so you help out with the ROCK camp, I almost went to it last year, but decided I'd much rather stay here and hang out with friends..

BEGT said...

It was awesome!!! I didn't go last year, I decided to work instead...
There is just so much to do at the U of A that I'd love just to participate in everything, but well, what can I do? I need money to pay my tuition! :)