Wednesday, August 04, 2004

TIME TIME TIME

It is August 04, 2004...
In 21 days I'll be in a classroom full of new people with whom I might end up making friends.
Yeah baby! Classes start the 23 and I don't even know what books I'm gonna need!
I guess I expected the summer to last a little bit more.
I've been really busy working on my projects that I put on hold many thing I wanted to do, such as read "CompaƱero: Vida y muerte del Che Guevara" and "Les Miserables"
I've read Pablo Neruda and "Una vida con proposito" and I read some of "Van Gogh by Himself" and that makes me feel better.
But... Where did all the time go?!
really...
I still have a HUGE to-do list... Actually I have more than one:

  • MADDay
  • LULAC
  • DA
  • Thank-you letters from May!
  • Art
    - A portrait from my co-worker's grandbaby
    - My best friends art lesson
    - Starry night! (well... at least I wanna try!)

And if I have so much to do for LULAC and for DA it is because I PROCRASTINATED!
Shame on me!
It really sucks to admit it... but that's it!
Well... as I said... I have A LOT to do so I'll write (or loose my precious time in this stupid site) later!


1 comment:

Maria Sanchez said...

I've start school again in a few weeks too. Can't wait, except all my classes are online at Academy of Art in SF. Cool blog and website! Maria