Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I made it!!!

This two days have been crazy!!! I've been really busy, but I've survived. Thank God for everything.
I had only a couple of hours of sleep last night and today I'm all hyper (that happens when I'm tired for real). I had an iced mocha this morning and it was too sweet, plus I had a chocolate donut. That gave me a suger-rush. Yeah, just like the one I intented to give to the MADDay volunteers.
It was ridiculous. For a second, I considered the possibility of having sugar erased from my life... completely. BUT This world it too insane to do that... I'm serious, sugar can be found everywhere and there is nothing we can do about it. I guess we, as humans, are comdemned to have surgar-rushes as part of our lives. Ok, now THAT'S non-sense. I better get to business... I'll get to class... on time! for a change :)
Although, I know it won't make any difference since my professor enjoys taking role every single time class meets. That takes him a good ten minutes of my precious time, because is a class of about 120 people.
Well... I'll get going now.
Ciao!

No comments: