Thursday, November 18, 2004

I should be studying...

I have so many freaking things to do, yet I'm wasting my precious time writing this. I've read things about weblogs... some people think they are a good way for people to express themselves, but others say that blogs can be 'dangerous' (to some extent) since people are free to post whatever they feel like posting.
I read an article on a Student Affairs website, one of the cases discussed was one in which someone wrote really bad things about his/her boss... what if the boss reads the post? what if you read it? should you let the boss know about it?
People tend to get really personal, maybe I've been too personal! (hey, I'll check all the posts one day to see if there is anything I wouldn't want others to know).
Anyway, what I was going to say about blogs is that they are one more distraction.
I should start a new sketchbook/journal instead of keeping this blog... maybe I should start on the new sketchbook and keep the blog at the same time... maybe I should go back to study WLIT, and Art History, and Media and Society... or maybe focus on the other 10 things on my to-do list.

No comments: