Tuesday, December 21, 2004

What can I say? life is sweet!

Today’s been a good day. I received some Christmas presents from coworkers… a candle, candy and a cookie-man that is meant to hang from a Christmas tree but that will actually end up hanging up on my wall since my tree is very little and would not handle that much weight… and finally, a Garfield book!!! (title: I’d Like Mornings Better If They Started Later). Don’t you just love the holiday spirit?! I’m planning to volunteer on the local Salvation Army, as I did on Thanksgiving. I hope they don’t remember that I said I’d learn how to cook… otherwise they’ll give me a hard time.

On a different note (or a different day), Pau (my best friend) called me yesterday and we were both at work and we were both eating chocolate hopping not to gain any weight and enjoying life!
And I talked on the phone with three of my friends last night, that doesn't happen very often.
Life is sweet, even when I can't really taste it :)

1 comment:

Maria Sanchez said...

Send me your address offline I'd like to send you something (maria@sandiafria.com).