Friday, December 31, 2004

2004 mini-recount

Dear God,

Thank you for this year, you've given me the privilege to live and learn from everything that has happened on 2004.
I'm thankful for my beautiful family and for the patience you give us tolive through difficult times. Thank you for the opportunity of continuing my education at the UA. Thank you so very much, because you've made of my time there so much more than an academic experience. Thanks for all the friends I've found there, and thank you for all the lessons I've learn through people you've put in my life. Thank you for all the Snickers and Iced Mochas that helped me stay awake and alert in all my classes and when I had to study.
Thank you for pursuing your purpose in my lifeat every minute, thank you for not giving up on me.
Thank you for all the sunsets that I witnessed this year. They were all beautiful, they were all such a great expression of your majesty. You'reamazing... Thank you for letting me realize it.
Thank you for my dad and for your work in our relationship.
Thank you for your protection every moment. Thank you for protecting my life during the accidents, and even the falls on rainy days at school. Thank you for taking care of my brothers, and my sisters.
I'm thankful for the opportunity to help others and lead. Thank you very much for Make A Difference Day 2004 and for all that I learned and all the people I met and all the agencies and people that were blessed by it. I loved the whole process, thank you for making of MADDay a huge success and letting me enjoy it as much as I did, it was truly a blessing to me. And it all worked out because of you. This whole year was a blessing because of you. Thank you for the opportunity of being alive.

And for 2005, there is nothing I want more than to get closer to you. I want to learn to understand you and to shine with your light. Just so next year I'll be thankful for things this year I'd rather forget.

No comments: