Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Motrin won't do it

So I've made a couple of medical appointments for the next couple of weeks. On Friday I'm going to see about my headaches. I've been having headaches... killer headaches lately. So I'll go see if they say something different than "uuuuuhhhhhhhh.... looks like you have migraine."

I start school in a couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to a great semester. Things will look up now. And so will my grades. Once again I undetermined to get a 4.0 GPA. Many great things to look forward to. What most excites me is my work with AAUW (www.aauw.org) and with the Volunteer Action Center.

Now, the "break" has been nice. I've started a couple of paintings. I've FINALLY finish my room (except for all the walls... I have one left to put stuff up). I have organized some of my thoughts... which has lead to more thoughts... that's a never-ending business, right?! I've also taken a bunch of pictures and spent time with my family. Nice.

Nice... life's nice. Unfair and all, but nice.

No comments: