Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005 mini-recount

Dear God,

Time has gone by so fast. Thank you for the opporunity to say I'm thankful for this year. Thank you for the life you've given me and all the blessings you let me enjoy in 2005.

Thank you because my family is complete and we have love and You. Thank you for keeping each one of my loved ones in your hands, thanks for taking care of them. Thank you for my dad and for helping him with all the complications he had this year. Thank you for my brothers and for their jobs... thank you for keeping them crazy and alive :) Thank you for my sisters, for their beauty and health. Thank you for my aunts and uncles, and my grandpa.

Thank you for the friends you've given me. Thank you for blessing me with their lives. Thank you for all the wonderful memories that I now have with me. Thank you for making us stronger.

Thank you for April's life. Please keep her family near Your heart, give them peace.

Let 2006 be better for everyone. Let us enjoy each moment, each minute, each month. Let me grow and learn more each day. Let me shine with your light in the life of others. Let us have peace in this world.

Amen.

1 comment:

Coco said...

que asi sea...muchas bendiciones para tu año nuevo.

cuidate!