Thursday, December 15, 2005

Xmas shopping and dreams

I'm still thinking about my one dream. I've been thinking about it for the last couple of days. I started my shopping this week, no clue what to get to anyone.... I'm so bad with gifts and shopping. I'm missing the shopper gene.

I went to different stores and didn't find anything nice... then I went to Barnes & Noble and bought books for many people... they will either love it or hate it. Like my sister, I asked her what she wanted for xmas (after I had bought her a book) and she said she wants Shakira's new CD... so I asked "Don't you want a book?" and she said... in the funniest tone "GURL!!! No!!!" hahahahaha~ I'll buy her the CD. I'll keep the book!

Anyway, a longest and deepest in thought post later this week. Happy shopping (and good luck with the traffic!)

No comments: