Saturday, December 17, 2005

Night of lights

Yesterday was my office's xmas party. Dinner and a show at the Walton Arts Center. It was nice... I took my cousin with me. We had fun. I don't think I've even had a change to spend time with her like last night. We went to the square after the show.



Every xmas they put a bunck of ligths all over the square and it's nice to go for a walk (even when it's freezing outside) and take some pictures. So that's what we did, we went for a walk (even when it was freezing outside) and took some pictures.

On another note: MY BEST FRIEND IS HERE! Well, not here... but here in the States. She's come to visit her dad in CA. She came for xmas 2003 and we met. I went to visit to CA and we had a great time. I haven't seen her since then, hopefully she'll come here to see me :)

1 comment:

Coco said...

Hola!
Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful Christmas and a joyous New Year!

May the Peace and Beauty of Christmas bring you Happines now and throughout the New Year.

Bendiciones,
Coco