Monday, March 17, 2008

"Do you know what it feels like to be the last one to know the lock on the door has changed?"

I am excited about 95/08 the new Enrique Iglesias CD. hehehe... oh well, after the little commercial and the signing, there's no even need to say that I am feeling much better and I'm really glad last week is over. It was a hard time for me and my health. getting older sure hit me hard!
Sickness apart, I keep trying to figure our how to use wordpress themes. I should read up some on php scripting. I think that's where all my problems lay right now.
Mmmm... i want more pineapple, but my lips can't handle another bite. There's still quite red from the last bite.. OF PINEAPPLE. oh lordy! This has been a random post. I better go. Uh.... it's getting hot in here. And this is no temperature hitting again, I hope. shoo shooo.

No comments: