Sunday, March 09, 2008

Early celebrations of tomorrow's VEINTITRES







The celebrations began early and will most likely last for another week. I'm turning 23 tomorrow and I am excited. It feels strange how I'm one of the older ones in my group of friends here. I was always one of the younger ones of my friends in El Salvador. Still am. They're all turning 24 this year... at least the majority of them. Anna and Becky backed me cookies, brownies and a wonderful cake on Friday and we headed to Hugo's to celebrate with them and a couple of other friends. Fun times, fun times... specially the gnome story I heard from Tony and Anna. I'm still laughing at that one.
And all these pictures are courtesy of Anna.
And then, yesterday, I got a packet from la Pauli with a bday card, three AWESOME and unbelievable funny pictures of us a few years back (los años nos han sentado bien, Pau!). And a cd full of pictures of her California times. There's the other cd with a video that says I shouldn't see until March 10th. I can't wait to see it :D

Muchas gracias por hacer este cumpleaños tan especial. I am very grateful for my friends and family. I get to eat cake with the family today :D

No comments: