Sunday, June 29, 2008

I have a very happy announcement

After six and a half years... I'm going to see my daddy again!!!!!!!!!!!
It's amazing. Here's the story:

I got a call from my brother Juan Carlos this week, I think it was Tuesday. He said my dad was coming, that he had sent him some of the money for the plane ticket and he would send some more the next day to complete the fare price and he would come and hopefully spend about a week in 3 different cities in the States where 3 of the 4 of the kids living in the states are. I couldn't believe it!!! I asking what was going on and if he was sure and what did I need to do and things like that. He said we just have to pay for the plane tickets when he's here, to get him from one place to the other. I started calling Lidia right after I hang up with Juanca and she didn't answer for a bit, so I text her the news. She was more than happy and forgot the time difference between our states and called me later that night. I was half sleep, so I told her we would talk the next day.

Well... that was early in the week. Yesterday, we bought a multi-city ticket for him to spend some time in L.A., here and then in New Mexico with Juanca. Thank God the ticket was about half of what I had seen a few days early when I was looking at flights with some random dates in July.

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lady 24 said...

me toooooooooo! IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coco said...

6 1/2 years of not seeing your father is a LONG time!! Glad he's coming to the US and spending time w/you : )

Fuertes y calurosos abrazos...
y bendiciones.