Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Oh... such a great day!

Today, the weather was perfect!!! And that's not something I get to say very often in Arkansas... the sun was shining and it was about 70 degrees. Mmmmmmm... rico!
I had a test on JOUR. I laughed a lot. I got some pictures/posters of a movie I've never heard about (The Mystery of Picasso?). I got to see some of my friends. I was told that a story I wrote for a class was "just sooo good"... so I'll probably be writing for the school newspaper next year. I've had "Suena como Mozart" in my head all day, which is ok. I'm reading stuff for school (official business, dear). It's not over yet :)

This is life. Lots of things... like every day. Life is fun... when we make it fun. It's always a great day when you're alive. So let the world see your light...

P.S. Life is life. Sht happens. Sht like having your best friend in a different country... so far and yet so near. I miss you Pau :'( So let's fulfill our purpose in this world (meaning: let's make an impact) so we can get to share routines once again.

No comments: