Friday, October 27, 2006

Waiting for the Window Seat!!!

Who's off to Breckenridge, Colorado?!! I AM!

I'm off to Breckenridge, Colorado for a couple of days after I survive some tests I have next week. I'm attending the National Association of Student Personnel Administrator's IV-West Regional Conference because I'm part of the association's undergraduate fellows program. It will be fun and I am looking forward to many things, from getting the window seat in the plane to enjoying the beauty of the mountains!!! If there's some skiing going on I'll give it a try, although I haven't heard of any Salvadorans being good at such activity. I will bring back many pictures, of course.

Exams: one down, two to go.

For my flight reading I ordered "In Cuba I was a German Shepperd" by Ana Menendez from amazon for a couple of dollars. I can't wait! =D

1 comment:

Bellota said...

suerte en tu viaje...!
y no te vayas dar un "pencaso" tratando de esquiar!