Monday, December 11, 2006

I'm sick (beyond the cold I'm getting)

I think I'm getting sick, but for once, it is okay because I have time to rest. I don't have as much time as I think, because there's still some things I need to get done before the semester starts... BUT at this very moment, I don't even remember what those things are.

I've sneezed twice in the last 30 minutes... and a lot throughout the day.

I'm really tired and just want to get some rest. There's a couple of books I'm reading, short stories mostly... Ana Menendez and ZZ Packer. Though I really want to read Los Miserables by Victor Hugo during this break. Might not be enough time, for I am a slow reader in my second language, but I'll try.

I wanted to write something meaningful about my life, but I'm not that happy with some things... specially a B in painting 2. I really wished I knew how to make paintings that "feel like me," that's such subjective grading criteria.

No comments: