Sunday, July 23, 2006

Change is good.

That's why I've learned to appreciate airports and planes. There's a story I read in my Essay Writting class, it was about change. About a lonely lady that lived sometime in New York by herself. The story started in an airport and it ended in one. When my professor asked why we thought the story was about changes I raised my hand and said "because of the airport."

Maybe I, more than anyone on that classroom, knew more personally the significance of an airport in that story.

I say that because I changed the look of this blog. The background is now a nice view of some of the monuments in Washington, D.C. I took this picture from the terrace of the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in March of this year. I like this change. Just like I now like airports and planes and window seats.

1 comment:

Coco said...

One is always afraid of "change"...
What one needs to remember is that with change, good things will come as well. Hay que verlo por el lado positivo. : )

Cuidate!

Un fuerte y caluroso abrazo.
Bendiciones.