Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thank goodness for the break.

I am so happy I've been able to rest for the past couple of days. I am ready to get back to the hectic days I live. Last night I went to the square with my mom and Mili to hang out and get some pizza at Tiny Tim's (the slowest place on Earth). We got the pizza and it was great, and it only took about an hour and 30 minutes to get. We took a bunch of pictures after that in the pretty light show in the square. I wondered how much electricity gets wasted there...

I'm about to jump in the shower and then leave to so some homework on campus... and do some painting. Man, I have so many paintings here at home that I don't know where else to put them. I need to sell some. Any takers? They're not super cheap, but I'm not Van Gogh so they're not millions of dollars (yet!).

And well, as you can see, I changed my background photo. You like?

No comments: