Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ha ha ha

I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday about how the list of things to do never seems to get any shorter, but rather longer everyday. I said "that's just life, days seem to get shorter." He laughed and said that I crack him up.
I don't know why, but I get that a lot. I wasn't even trying to be funny, and now that I write it down it doesn't sound funny at all. Maybe is my voice. Or my accent. Or my face. I wish I knew...

There are a lot of things I need to change. I'm reading Maximize the Moment (see currently- reading list on right hand column) and it's refreshing my thoughts. It's a good book. But also, I've just been thinking about my ways and I just don't think I'm getting all that I could be getting out of life. You know... I'm not sucking all the marrow out of life... carpe diem... seize the day... And it's mostly because I don't administer my time wisely. I need to get refreshed. Some piano lessons wouldn't hurt.

Because... if I were to leave this world tomorrow... I wouldn't think I did what I had to do.

No comments: