Thursday, May 04, 2006

I feel liberated

I slept good last night. I have things to do, but I feel great. It's raining and it looks beautiful outside. I'm sitting in front of the window at the cafe in the student union. I like the view. I have to revise a paper and I have to turn it in tonight for class... but I'm not working on it right now. Right now, I'm looking out the window... the water looks so beautiful hitting the ground... and I enjoy seeing people with their umbrellas. Beauty.
I see a lot of smiles and there's a guy that just passed by in his bike... no rain coat or anything. He was soaking. Looked like fun. He had a big smile in his face. Life is good. Time is so precious. I love living.
I was thinking this morning, maybe I don't want to be a wife... not that I have anyone who wants me to be one right now... but I was just thinking.
Listen to "Modern Dance" by Lou Reed or just look for the lyrics.
Oh yeah, my umbrella broke. I tried to fix it with hot-melt glue but I don't think it's working out well. That's fine.

No comments: